Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Fortune cookies...

Weekend before last, I decided to pick up some Chinese
food for dinner.
The owner likes me. She always throws something extra
in the take-out bag. This time it was a free bottle of water
and extra fortune cookies. Not being a big fan of fortune cookies,
I didn't open them right away. When I finally got around to
feeding them to Sparky and reading the fortunes, this is what
I found:

*Never bring unhappy feelings into your home.

*Your happiness is before you, not behind you. Cherish it.

*Keep in mind your most cherished dreams of the future.

*Be prepared for a sudden, needed and happy change in plans.

Just wanted to share this with all of you.
I thought it was pretty cool.

(no response yet from sending the resume.)

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar