Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Priceline Haul

I'd be correct in assuming that we all get pretty excited about a Priceline sale, right? 40% off all cosmetics is an offer too good to refuse!

Here is my loot...



Sally Hansen Strengthening nail polish remover 
(original RRP $5.45, sale price $3.27)
A slightly boring purchase, but the only reason I went to Priceline was because I had run out of remover...(who am I kidding?! of course its not the only reason!)

Rimmel Space Dust polish in 'Moon Walking' 
(original RRP $6.95, sale price $4.17)
I have seen a lot of people posting pics on Instagram sporting these new Space Dust polishes, so as a self confessed lacquerista, I definitely had to join in on the fun. This colour looks super gorgeous, its a bit hard to see in the pic but its a lovely deep violet.

Rimmel 60 Seconds polish in 'Sunny Days' 
(original RRP $7.95, sale price $4.77)
I own about 100 nail polishes when you throw in today's purchases, and this is the only yellow one! I'm not a huge fan of yellow, but I wanted a yellow polish to keep around for nail art.

Nude by Nature Soft Focus Illuminator 
(original RRP $22.95, sale price $13.77)
Okay, I'm super excited about this. I already have a lifetime's worth of illuminators but I reeaally wanted this. We sell NBN at work and I always fondly eye this one off. I picked it up about 3 times before finally deciding to take it. Can't wait to try it out, my first NBN product!

Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear polish in 'First Blush' 
(original RRP $6.95, sale price $4.17)
Another polish for nail art - pale pink on its own doesn't suit me very well.

Sally Hansen Sugar Coat polish in 'Bubble Plum' 
(original RRP $9.95, sale price $5.97)
Another hyped up trend on Instagram! How could I resist!

Overall, I'm pretty happy with what I picked up and I saved close to $30 because I used my quarterly sister club voucher. I really wanted to try out the Australis Velour Lips but the stand was completely wiped out. Other than that, all good!

Did you pick up anything from the Priceline sale?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar