Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Do You See What I See??


Do you see it now?

So many comments came in of "I didn't see the oops block either!" or "I would have just left it.

This is the block that was wrong in so many ways that I would have had to do more than just reverse a row to fix it.

It would have driven me nuts to leave it - Once seen I could not unsee it!

So yesterday's job was to replace the block I had removed the day before with one that made me happier.

Not only was that oops block an oops in color placement - but if you look just below the empty spot where the new block is going to go - you can see that this offending block also had a background that matched its neighbor - a double OOPS in my book.

Did You Click to Read the Whole Story?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar