Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

TECHNOLOGY

 A few years a go my eldest son gave me an iPad for my Birthday, maybe 3-4 years ago.

Recently I've tried to download some apps and been told that my iPad is not compatible with these apps.

I've done all the updating etc that can be done but have had to accept that this 'good as new, not a scratch on it' iPad is now pretty much obsolete and only good for reading books an playing cards as  I can't download new apps. 


So, here's the new one. larger than my old one and brilliant.
Other son bought me a pen with a dobber on one end and nib for drawing on the other end and that is also great.
I could have bought a cheaper android but I think its worth splashing out for an iPad as they are so efficient and I didn't have a moments bother with my other one.

If you're wondering about the stand.  It's a cook book stand and I can use the iPad without holding it, especially good for playing Scrabble.

The other bit of technology that's a bother at the moment is actually trying to get the internet working properly.
We're fed up with watching the little wheel going around when trying to stream.
Today a new hub is supposed to be arriving and let's hope that it fixes the problem.
There's nothing worse than getting into a film or you tube and getting the pesky wheel half way through.
I am wondering though if it's to do with so many people working from home and of course now that the kids are off school they'll all be on the games but we'll see.
----
Just ordered a bit of shopping from the co-op.
Wonderful for quick delivery.
I ordered at 9 0'clock this and it will be here between 11 and 12, can't get better than that.

Hope you all have a relaxing Easter and the weather stays good.

Briony
x


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar