Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Simplify


I long for a simpler time. A time when women were women. A time when life was centered around family and home. Maybe it's a result of Spring peeking around the corner, but I feel this overwhelming need to get my house in order. And when I say house, I mean my entire life. I really feel like I spend too much time doing unnecessary things in my life. Time wasted looking for things I've lost. Time spent on the computer dreaming of things I can't afford. Time & money spent buying supplies for projects I don't have time to get to right now. Money spent on things I don't really need.

The other day I realized that another year has passed & I still haven't bought several things that I really need for the house. Another year has passed and I still haven't finished a single room in my house. Another year has passed and I still haven't gotten so many of my projects done. I think we wasted so much time and money last year on things that we shouldn't have. It occurs to me that if I change my ways life could be more simple. More fulfilling. So entering into this season of renewal, I'm making changes. Some of them big and some of them small. All of them meaningful.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar