Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Right Here, Right Now

What I'm wearing... jeans, NY Giants hoodie, purple, pink and blue striped socks, warm slippers

What I'm reading... just finished reading The Fiddler by Beverly Lewis and started The Bridesmaid which is the second book in the series. More Amish books!  Have you read any that you would recommend?

What's outside my window... rain right now but it supposed to turn to snow later tonight!  A portion of the interstate has been closed due to a multi-vehicle accident.  The roads around here have been treacherous due to the snow, ice and snow storms... and now it is starting all over.

What's happening in my kitchen...  I used leftover roast beef and gravy to make hot sandwiches.  I made an apple cake for dessert.  Next week is shopping week... yay!

What I'm thankful for... having my family here for Christmas.  We were expecting to be by ourselves for the first time ever, but the kids and grandkids all stopped in... it was wonderful!  I'm happiest when they are all here.
What I'm smelling... popcorn!
What I'm hearing... the dryer on its last load of laundry and the Eagles/Cowboys football game.  At the end of this game one of my children's team will be moving on to the playoffs.  Our beloved Giants were eliminated long ago and our middle son's Chicago Bears were eliminated today.  Our daughter is an Eagles fan and our oldest son is a Cowboys fan, so one of them is going to be disappointed at the end of tonight and one is going to have bragging rights!
What's on my mind... decluttering and organizing.  We took down our Christmas tree today... we like to keep it up until after the New Year but the needles were falling at an alarming rate so we decided to take it down.  We went through all of our decorations and ornaments and threw out anything that was broken and couldn't be repaired.  That was the start of my "purging".  We'll see how it goes!

Words to Live by...

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar