Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Peter, Paul And Mary - Peter, Paul And Mary

Album/Artist Review

I had this album when it originally came out but lost that vinyl copy somewhere over the years as I moved around the country. A couple of weeks ago I ordered this CD and it is such a pleasure to hear it again. I have other PPM CDs but they have a fuller sound due to backup instruments . This one is PPM during their early years when it was mostly guitar and voices. This is how they sounded on TV. I have so many favorite songs on this CD but I think the ones I replay the most are "Cruel War" (which makes me cry) and "Autumn to May" (which makes me laugh). Of course, right behind that is "500 Miles" and "Where Have All The Flowers Gone" (both of which make me cry). In my opinion, everything PPM touched turned to spun gold. The hard protest songs, children's songs, and light fun songs. They are all keepers.


Album Description
Track Listing
  
Artist • Peter, Paul And Mary
Album Title • Peter, Paul And Mary
Genre • Folk
Year • 1962
Total Tracks • 12
Playtime • 00:34:18
Total Size • 184.39 MB
ID3-Tag • vorbis
Codec • FLAC / 690 kbps
Mode/Channels • 2
Posted ByAZOR On 11/13/2019
  
 
01. Early In The Morning (01:37)
02. 500 Miles (02:48)
03. Sorrow (02:55)
04. This Train (02:07)
05. Bamboo (02:34)
06. It's Raining (04:27)
07. If I Had My Way (02:24)
08. Cruel War (03:29)
09. Lemon Tree (02:57)
10. If I Had A Hammer (02:10)
11. Autumn To May (02:49)
12. Where Have All The Flowers Gone (03:57)
 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar