Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Help - What Say You?????

 Today I am asking for everyone's help.  We will be staring a new year in three weeks.  A new year brings lots of new things - some good and some not so good (as we saw this year).  All we know for sure is that with life comes CHANGE.  We sure don't have to like it - but that is one constant - life changes.

I am searching for fresh ideas for the blog.  I have been doing this a fair amount of years, and enjoy it so much.  I just don't want to become dull and boring.
I have never really wanted to be the person who just uses the blog as a daily diary.  I guess that is what blogging is in a way - but you aren't going to get excited about "I did A. B and C today" over and over.  I want things to be fun and fresh.



My question is - What do you want to see in 2021?
Do you want more financial and budgeting?  Recipes?  Health and home?  Gardening?  Personal?  Natural living?  Hints and tips?
WHAT SAY YOU???????

I will go through the next three weeks as normal.  I would love to have some sort of plan for the new year.  Tell me what you are interested in and what you may like to see.
I have always been a planner.  I just sometimes need a path - or maybe a new path.  
Give me your best ideas.  I look forward to reading them and hearing from you.  
This is, after all a group endeavor.  We all support, help and care about one another.

Thank you!!!!!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar