Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

T-ara Ji-yeon Announces Marriage with Hwang Jae-gyun "Who Telled You It's Happiness"

Group T-ara member Ji-yeon marries Baseball player Hwang Jae-gyun of kt wiz.Ji-yeon posted a long article on his 10th evening through his instagram , saying, I have a story I want to tell my fans directly, and I have been courageous to write this.The Ji-yeon was I have a Boy friend who met with good feelings last year because I learned through my acquaintance.I always promised to marry my Boy friend in the coming winter with my gift in my life, which always gave me consideration and care and told me that I was happy. I am worried that I would not have been surprised by the sudden news, but I am worried that I will be able to share this Happiness with you, so I am very nervous and nervous.I will continue to give back to the fans for their support and love. In addition, the Ji-yeon posted a picture of a couple taken with Hwang Jae-gyun.Hello, Ji-yeon.I have a story that I want to tell my fans directly, and I have been courageous to write this.I made my debut in my teens and I have already been in my 30s.When you were young and afraid of everything, when you were in anxiety in your teens after your debut, you always held out your hand and kept silent in your twenties who wanted to give up in a difficult time.Im sure youre going to be able to support meI could be here now.I believe in these fans and cheer them all upI would like to tell my fans first, not the words or articles of others.I have a Boy friend who met with good feelings after learning through my acquaintance last year.I always promised to marry my Boy friend in the coming winter with my gift in my life that gave me consideration and care and told me that I was happy.I will live beautifully and happily with my strong Boy friend who gave me a shoulder so that I can hold and lean on unstable me.Im afraid you werent surprised by the sudden newsI am also nervous and nervous because I have a day to share this Happiness with you, writing one letterI will continue to give back to the support and love that the fans send.Thank you and love you

Group T-ara member Ji-yeon marries Baseball player Hwang Jae-gyun of kt wiz.

Ji-yeon posted a long article on his 10th evening through his instagram , saying, "I have a story I want to tell my fans directly, and I have been courageous to write this."

The Ji-yeon was "I have a Boy friend who met with good feelings last year because I learned through my acquaintance. I always promised to marry my Boy friend in the coming winter with my gift in my life, which always gave me consideration and care and told me that I was happy. "

"I am worried that I would not have been surprised by the sudden news, but I am worried that I will be able to share this Happiness with you, so I am very nervous and nervous. I will continue to give back to the fans for their support and love. "

In addition, the Ji-yeon posted a picture of a couple taken with Hwang Jae-gyun.

Hello, Ji-yeon.

I have a story that I want to tell my fans directly, and I have been courageous to write this.

I made my debut in my teens and I have already been in my 30s.

When you were young and afraid of everything, when you were in anxiety in your teens after your debut, you always held out your hand and kept silent in your twenties who wanted to give up in a difficult time.

I'm sure you're going to be able to support me

I could be here now.

I believe in these fans and cheer them all up

I would like to tell my fans first, not the words or articles of others.

I have a Boy friend who met with good feelings after learning through my acquaintance last year.

I always promised to marry my Boy friend in the coming winter with my gift in my life that gave me consideration and care and told me that I was happy.

I will live beautifully and happily with my strong Boy friend who gave me a shoulder so that I can hold and lean on unstable me.

I'm afraid you weren't surprised by the sudden news

I am also nervous and nervous because I have a day to share this Happiness with you, writing one letter

I will continue to give back to the support and love that the fans send.

Thank you and love you

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar