Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Nicki Comments on People's Fascination With Her Butt

The first time i heard about Nicki Minaj was because she was a new female rapper with a big behind; that was how people kept describing her to me. Thank God she has mad rhyme skills, the "butt attention" wouldn't have gotten her this far. I am happy for her and all her success, even-though she has to use her body to her best advantage to get attention, she still knows what she is doing, and she is talented, so she gets a pass for that.

Read what she had to say about the issue below-

“I don’t mind the question, I don’t mind the fascination. It’s all good,” she giggled. “I’ve said this before: it doesn’t define me, so I try my best not to focus my energy on it. Like if you guys focus energy on it, I don’t mind it. if people are sitting in a barbershop talking about my butt, it’s conversational. That’s what people are going to do. As long as they’re talking about Nicki Minaj, it’s good.”

I wonder if all the rumor that she she takes "ass shots" to make them big like that, but, as i said, she gets a pass at whatever she do, so i don't disturb myself with stuff like that. It is so hard to get the public attention nowadays. 


 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar