Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

'Running Man' Jeon So-min "I contacted Jo Se-ho with Yoo Jae-seok's introduction...

(Seoul) = Running Man Jeon So-min said that he felt absurd feelings by contacting Jo Se-ho.On the afternoon of the 6th, SBS entertainment program Running Man was held with the participation of broadcaster Jo Se-ho.Jeon So-min, who left Running Man for a while due to a leg injury, returned.Jeon So-min said, I know who the guest is today, why is Jo Se-hos brother a solo guest? Is there a ripple effect?I gave my number to isolation comrade because I was at home while my brother Seho was quarantined, said Jeon So-min. I talked with my heart and contacted him with ease because there was an intersection called Jae-seok.But my brother Seho said, I know you are attractive and good people who make the mismatch between us. He said, I feel like Im in a bad mood, I have a high eye.Jeon So-min met with the members of Running Man for a long time and hugged and reunited happily.

(Seoul) = 'Running Man' Jeon So-min said that he felt absurd feelings by contacting Jo Se-ho.

On the afternoon of the 6th, SBS entertainment program 'Running Man' was held with the participation of broadcaster Jo Se-ho.

Jeon So-min, who left 'Running Man' for a while due to a leg injury, returned. Jeon So-min said, "I know who the guest is today, why is Jo Se-ho's brother a solo guest? Is there a ripple effect?"

"I gave my number to 'isolation comrade' because I was at home while my brother Seho was quarantined," said Jeon So-min. "I talked with my heart and contacted him with ease because there was an intersection called Jae-seok."

"But my brother Seho said, 'I know you are attractive and good people who make the mismatch between us.'" He said, "I feel like I'm in a bad mood, I have a high eye."

Jeon So-min met with the members of 'Running Man' for a long time and hugged and reunited happily.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar