Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Logan Lerman: 'Fault' Mag Film Guy


Logan Lerman gives us a wink on the film section of the newest issue of Fault magazine.

The 20-year-old actor chatted with the glossy about The Perks of Being A Wallflower and his new role in Noah. Check it:

On Perks: “I was immediately drawn to it, because it just felt so familiar to me. Then, after reading it, I feel in love with the story. Usually, it takes a little while after reading material to feel invested in it, or to even get a realization that it’s something I want to be in. This was immediate. After the first five pages, I was hooked, and I knew I wanted to be a part of it.”

On his other upcoming roles: “Another film I’m excited about [is] called Writers, which is going to be at the Toronto International Film Festival. There’s also Noah; it’s a very cool movie. We just started filming. To work with [Darren] Aronofsky has kind of been a dream of mine since I was a little kid.”

Source

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar