Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Lately

It was SUCH a beautiful fall week here in Pittsburgh. The weather has been pretty perfect and I am soaking it up. Some fall seasons here stay hot for too long and some fall seasons get too cold too soon, so I am relishing this truly perfect seasonal weather!! I snapped this photo on a walk with Henry just yesterday. The trees are definitely at their peak right now. The colors are so rich and stunning. 

Besides gorgeous weather, I was busy behind the scenes with lots and lots of computer work. I can't wait for this weekend to just take a break from the computer!! We are having friends over for dinner so I am really looking forward to that! 

We are also taking our Christmas card photos this weekend. I still have no idea what we are wearing. Whoops!!! I've just been a bit too busy. We had our photos taken at the end of October last year and I got the cards by early November and was able to spend all month writing notes, stamping them, etc. so I could get them out right after Thanksgiving. This timeline has worked so well for me because once the cards are out, it's off of my list and I can really enjoy the holiday season! And really, to be honest, I actually like writing the notes and all of that, it's just time-consuming and my hand can only write so many notes before I get a cramp, ha! 

Wearing: I've noticed many DM's regarding sweatpants and what are my favorite and while I have a lot, one of my favorite pairs, are these joggers! So cozy, flattering, and high quality! 

Eating: My parents made sausage stuffed acorn squash this past weekend for us and it is SO good. It's one of my favorite fall meals that they make every year! 

Reading: Fun details about future seasons of The Crown! Cannot wait to watch the upcoming 4th season!
Sale: This fleece is currently on sale! I love the navy details as it goes perfectly with my navy leggings!

Watching:
 We got hooked on the sequel to Netflix's Haunting of Hillhouse which is called Haunting of Bly Manor. It is the perfect binge-worthy show fo the month of October. It marries fall cozy vibes with Halloween spookiness perfectly. I believe there are 9 episodes and we are about to start episode 6! 
Loving: Henry was wrapped up in this blanket one afternoon this week and I almost sat on him!! He is so funny the way he loves blankets and pillows! 
Wanting: All the cozy things!! I think I see a different sweater every other day that I love. I have so many already so I've really had to restrain myself! 

Pittsburgh: We got Mad Noodles takeout this past weekend and I was reminded of how delicious it is. It is located in the South Side and has the best noodle dishes. My fiancé also loves their Thai style fried rice and their sushi rolls are really good! 

Quoting: 'Be brave enough to be bad at something new.' // See more of my favorites, here. 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar