Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Choose your Colors Wisely!

“Colors are the smiles of nature.”

One of the most important things to consider when you are trying on clothes are the colors.  Trying out new bright colors in the spring and summer is a really fun thing to do, but you definitely need to consider if a color is going to work for you!

There are some colors that I absolutely love, but they are not my favorite when I am wearing them.  The dress in this post is a really unique color, but that is why I loved it.  It is kind of green, kind of mustard, but I definitely like how unique it is!  With my skin tone, I really liked how it looked, but for some skin tones and hair color it may not look the same. I have found some similar pieces to those I am wearing and you can find those by clicking the links at the bottom of this page!

I have been guilty of buying something without trying it on because I don’t like to wait in fitting room lines, however, even if you are someone like me, you can always hold something up to your face to see if it looks OK before you buy it.  It is always safer to do that than have to go and return it once you figure out that you don’t like it once it’s on.

When all the stars align, and you are wearing something that you love and it looks great on you, the next step is to walk with purpose and confidence 🙂






from StyleQueenie.com http://ift.tt/2q49K0T
via IFTTT

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar