Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Charlies Nail Art Review

Back to School Nails

So with the new school term starting on Monday I've done a Back to School mani using some cute 3D Nail charms from Charlies Nail Art. You get 2 3D charms for 29p, and I have the Apples that I used for my mani. I went with a chalkboard nail art and used one Apple as an accent.


These apples look adorable and are slightly transparent. With a flat base that stuck firm to my nail with topcoat. They would look awesome against a lighter base polish.

I have my discount code that will get you 15% off any order you make on Charlies Nail Art website.
You can find them over on FacebookInstagram and Twitter. Go take a look as you'll be amazed at the great value and amount of items they stock.
Stay safe and much love....

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar