Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

NEW 'YC' GEOMETRIC CROPPED TOP AND SKIRT

How awesome is it when you find a print that you can't get enough of?! Fellow designers will know what I mean or even fabric lovers. I fell in love with this print and grabbed up all I could find, nobody else was going to get their hands on this!

I'm big on this "suit" look of matching tops and skirts. I'm an 80's girl and always inspired by that time, including Whitney Houston's "Dance With Somebody" video that propelled all these cropped top and high-waisted skirt looks that I started doing last summer.

It's the perfect date night outfit to drink wine and eat sushi(is my current craving very obvious???) while reminding that special person in your life why you're just so special! *YC girls do it better*

Get this outfit at Style Savvy in 7th Avenue Plaza(Kingston, Jamaica) or email yahdie.conscious@gmail.com


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar