Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

A.M. Blog.

Enjoying summer in Vegas. The weather is hot and windy and I love it. Been spending all my time with my family and the pool. I'm looking really dark and flaking...:( !!!
The sun is no longer my friend...or is. :) It does feel nice to lay by a pool in the warm sun and wind. Perfection.

Those jeans by Top Man, the "carrot" jeans, which by the way comes in yes, carrot (colour), will be mine on Monday. Can't wait.

I can't believe I'm going to say this but, I avoid the Fashion whatever Mall ( I never get the name right...and it's so simple ), like the plague. Gucci, Fendi, Ferragamo, Tom Ford, Laboutin....it's killing me! One day I can buy these pieces, but NOT now. You know that feeling you get when you just wish and wish and feel low because you can't have it because it's so ridiculously ,"out of your league"? That's how I feel when I look at these shops like a kid peering through the windows just to see the collections, merchandising, window displays and design of the store.

One day...you'll see. May be I may start a line? :) My closest and dearest friend, Arman Abilar, an employee at Fossil, are brainstorming and coming up with exciting ideas. It makes me happy.
That's far in the future. Too many other things to discover and learn in this multi-billion dollar industry.

I watched , "The Devil Wears Prada"...again, the other day, for inspiration and yes, it worked. I'm going to work hard and diligently, learn every angle and crevice of the fashion industry and become a powerhouse in whatever it is I choose to do.

Fashion IS my passion, has always been and forever will be.

I picture heaven as a showroom of epic proportions! :D

...that's all.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar