Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Uncle Murda Names His Top 5 Dead Or Alive

SOHH caught up with underground rapper, Uncle Murda and made him spill his top 5 dead or alive. Check out his list below-






JadakissJadakiss. Jadakiss has been doing it for a while. You've got to respect what Kiss has been doing. He keeps his bars tight and he's been doing that for the longest. I got to give it to Jadakiss.
p-young-jeezy.jpgYoung Jeezy. I have to put it down for Jeezy. He's been holding it down for the street and getting a following. Certain people coming into this era, guys like Kiss and Jeezy are who they're listening to and looking up to.
p-ugk.jpgUGK. I think you gotta put them in there. Bun and Pimp C. Just look at what they did for that whole South movement and that culture over there. I think you got to acknowledge them for what they did.
uncle-murda-2013-02-15-50x65.jpgUncle Murda. I definitely have to say the Uncle Murda kid. U.M., the money kid, however you want to call it. I put myself in there because my story is real. It's not fabricated. I represent the environment that your favorite rappers come from and that struggle. I represent the Jay-Z's, the Biggie Smalls' and the Nas'. I represent that environment they come from and I'm still in the communities touching those environments and going through the bullsh*t. I detail this street sh*t so well and I put so much of my heart into it, how can I not put myself in there? And I scream "F*ck the police!" You haven't had a person go so hard on the police since N.W.A. and 2Pac. I still represent that era.
Busta RhymesBusta Rhymes. I think we've got to start giving more props to my guy Busta Rhymes. He's been doing this for d*mn near 20 years. I think Busta's got to get his just due because he's been keeping himself relevant and he's been satisfying the people for a long time so you got to put him in there. He's one of the best show performers to ever come out of this hip-hop sh*t. I think he's got to get his props and just due.



Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar