Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

random nail designs + dilemma (a little help,ladies!)

Well, it is slow weekend for me...

BF is with Dad..they're working on something so i don't get to talk with him not until later in the evening when we are watching Constantine. The whole afternoon i was just playing with my nail art pens & i've come up with these designs...

I'll be doing a tut on them later on. Just tell me which do you think is better & which should i do a tut first..though i think everything's easy...XD

Yesterday, i just lounge around the house doing some drafts for my future posts. Then come afternoon i have to cook because my brother invited some friends for dinner because it's his birthday. A bit tiring, but nevertheless my weekend is ok.

Though next Saturday will be a fun day since a gf asked me to go to MAC with her because she is looking for a good concealer. I can't wait! This time i know for sure i'll be able to have the time to buy something from MAC.

I've been wanting a 217 for so long i lost count of how many months i've been lemming for it...but since I don't do eye make-up anymore, i'm not sure if i would still buy it though. I feel like the more eye make-up i put, the more i look mature. A lot of people have told me that i look older whenever i wear too much make-up. So i'm steering clear from my make-up palettes, but i still love cosmetics! In fact, i bought a neutral palette just a couple of days ago..hahaha! What do you think? Should i still buy one?

hmmmm.....

Well, i still have a week to think about it...Help me decide, hunnies. Should i give in & buy myself the most coveted brush though i may not be using it as much as i anticipated or save my money to buy something else but the lemming for the 217 would never die?

It's hard to be a girl,right? We always find ourselves in a dilemma...hahaha! But what's great about this is that we have our gfs to make these dilemmas easier to handle. So, tell me what you think about it....

Hope you'll be able to help me out,girls.

Hope y'all have a lucky week!

Jaa ne~!
^_^

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar