Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Review: Maybelline Colorama nail polish in 261

Hey Beauties!

I will be reviewing a typical fall shade, which is a very deep vampy red nail polish by Maybelline.


The shade is called 261. I know, just a number, how boring. The shade is a really nice deep deep almost black red wine. I guess it falls in the range of oxblood or red wine or vampy red shades. I love it. I also can't believe I didn't have a similar shade in my collection. Such a shame.



One coat of this nail polish is actually a very thin layer of dark red color. The second heavier coat turns the color as it looks like in the bottle, very dark almost black red. I would recommend at least two coats. The second coat needs to be heavier in order to get all the nail covered somewhat evenly.




The nail polish is pretty thin in texture, so a few more coats shouldn't be a problem. The bottle is glass with plastic top. The bottle holds 7 ml of nail polish and I think it costs around 2,50€, which is also very nice. As I have said many times, Maybelline nail polishes tend to last pretty long on my nails. Well at least, longer then most of the other drugstore and even some high end nail polishes.


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar