Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Eyelet: A Laid Back and Ladylike Trend




Eyelet, be it in clothing or footwear has been a recurring Spring / Summer trend for a long time. Little wonder it’s all the rage yet again as the warmest months of the year start to creep up on us.

Today I’m showing a cotton eyelet dress that checks every box for ladylike in a Summer approved baby blue, one of the most sought after hues of the season. Now that I think of it, this dress is probably the only eyelet piece in my closet currently. 

 Oops, okay I’ll come clean, I do own another eyelet piece that I wore last summer here and a couple more that have not made their debut on FI. I can’t think straight, blame it on this gorgeous number!

I layered this dress over a crisp white shirt because I shoot very early in the day and the chill is usually real. I went for grey accessories because blue and grey not only look great together but are also very soothing and easy on the eye especially coming out of my ultra bright look from last week here, Ha! A pair of mirrored sunnies completed the look. 

As we enter the throes of the wedding season, a simple dress like this paired with a killer fascinator hat and heels makes a perfect wedding guest look. 

No wedding invites in your future? Then it's the perfect look for those days when you want to create a clean Spring look and nothing in your closet jumps out at you. I’m curious to see how you style this must have dress. 

Your thoughts on this look?


Deets
Dress - Michael Kors (here)
Bag - Chloe (here)
Sandals -  Casadei (old)
Sunnies - Chanel (here)



Thank you for stopping by, keep thinking the purple thoughts. Xx...


post signature

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar