Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Rick Ross Speaks On Confrontation With Young Jeezy


There has been bad-blood between Rick Ross and Young Jeezy since 2010...when Jeezy didn't like the fact that Ross made the song BMF (Blowing Money Fast/Black Mafia Family) when he wasn't affiliated with them. It's funny that that's what caused their beef, cos although Jeezy was affiliated with them in the past, the leader himself (Big Meech) said from behind bars that he didn't have a problem with Rick Ross shouting out his name on that song. In fact, he said he loved it. Anyway, at the BET Awards a couple of months back, Rick Ross and Young Jeezy came face to face, and the public heard that a fight almost broke out. No one has given the details since then, till now.







Read Rick Ross's narration of the day.


"This is nothing personal to me. At the BET Awards, it basically boiled down to me running across Young Jeezy, he had five security guards in front of him, five policeman behind him. When we crossed paths, I said what's up. As soon as he said what's up, I tried to choke him. His security guards held me up, whoever the big black dude is with the bumps on his face, he should give that dude something special for Christmas. He really should. It wasn't a big deal to me. I went and performed, it wasn't nothing personal.



"It's not personal, but if I see Young Jeezy again, will I try to choke him?" he continued. "I don't know. That's an option. If I seen 50 Cent, is it personal? Not at all. But it's an option. [It's personal] because there were certain lines that were already crossed." 

I guess he was just trying let Jeezy know that it ain't only on wax, you can get touched in real life too.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar