Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

My 10,000th view! Thank you all!

Yesterday at around 6pm I officially received my 10,000th view on AlbumConfessions, a feat that has made me more than excited and grateful! I started this little album review blog just to pass the time and cure my insanity but now it has really taken off and become something that I put my heart into! I want to make this a career one day, hopefully work for Rolling Stone or Billboard Magazine and this is just a small step in the right direction. My 10,000th view came from someone clicking on my review of Lady Gaga's "The Fame Monster", which just makes it that much better, I love my Mother Monster! To everyone that has come to view my blog even just once, I want to say thank you and I appreciate you more than anything! This blog has accumulated 10,031 views so far from more than 20 countries in just one year. I set a goal for myself of 10,000 and I accomplished it, now my new goal will be 25,000 by the end of next year... Will you help me get there? I am currently working on a review of Beyonce's fourth studio album, 4, which will be up this Tuesday, so I hope you will come back to read what I have to write. Music and writing are passions of mine and I am just glad I can do both of them and have fun doing them! Since I hit 10,000 views before my deadline I will be purchasing the actual domain name for AlbumConfessions and move my work from a small blog to an actual website that I hope will be just as successful! This is going on and on but I can't stop rambling about how thankful I am for everybody's help, it means so much! Here is to another successful year, more great albums by amazing artists and 15,000 more views! AlbumConfessions.com is coming and I can't wait for the move. So excited! ;)

Peace, Love, Glitter & Grease
Luis Gonzalez

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar