Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

MONIQUE ON THE COVER OF ESSENCE..SPEAKS ABOUT BEING MOLESTED BY HER BROTHER!!

In October issue of Essence Mag Monique speaks about Sex Abuse secret
"I refuse to be a Victim"
she kept this hidden for 25 years. SNIPPET : The abuse started when I was 7 years old and continued to I was 11. She was the baby in the family and her brother was the eldest child and nearly ten years older then she.
On her Parents:
Although Monique states she does not blame her parents, she was angry with them for a very longtime. They should have seen what was happening to her although she kept quite. I'm not excited to talk about this, but I've had a lot of men because I wanted to fell protected. I wanted to know that the abuse would never happen again. To read more (Click Now)
********************************************************************************* HOUSE OF GLITZ: Very Brave of her to tell her story

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar