Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Luella is back!

Hurrah!
Luella returns!
Although not in the way I had hoped. I was bitterly disappointed when her brand went bankrupt. Luella has always represented something hopeful for me. Given that she was a journalist when she first started out. She moved into fashion design before the collapse of her brand. So, she's writing a book. On English style!
And who better then her??????
But I do wish she'd release another collection. She was always worth a watch!
In her introduction she revealed :

"My aim is simply to dig up the roots of and, more importantly, show my unerring appreciation and devotion to those contrived subtleties and that blatant contrariness that makes British women so staggeringly adept in the art of expression through style," 

Quite

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar